- Hands-on technical aptitude
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Through-hole and surface-mount soldering experience preferred
- Testing experience preferred
Education and Experience required:
- Incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in an Electrical Engineering program, preferably at an ABET-accredited school, and must have completed at least two semesters prior to beginning this opportunity.