Completing Prototype Testing and creating reports
• Developing solutions to issues
• Prototyping solutions and completing evaluations
• Designing fixtures & test specifications
• Collaborating with international associates as needed to complete project goals
- Hands-on technical aptitude for product design, development, and evaluation.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a sharp attention to detail
- Appreciation for Safety
- Solidworks CAD capability, Testing experience, and Minitab statistical software experience
Education and experience required:
• Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering at an ABET-accredited school and have completed at least one semester of Sophomore year.