Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Master data file maintenance to support accurate procurement, production scheduling, and inventory management.
- Basic planning, forecasting and replenishment assignments.
- Identifying root cause(s) of inventory inaccuracies.
- Providing analytical and project support.
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain and have completed at least two semesters prior to this internship.
- Junior or Senior status