- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools, with a special emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency at conducting experiments and data collection.
- Basic experience with data analysis, methods and graphing.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of Physics, Chemistry and Materials.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent must be actively pursuing a degree in Chemical Engineering, at an ABET-accredited school, and must have completed at least two semesters prior to the beginning of this opportunity.