Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative, and follow assignment through to completion
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Plastics or other Engineering related discipline, preferably from an ABET-accredited school, and have completed at least two semesters prior to beginning this opportunity.