- Basic experience with data analysis, methods and graphing.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools, with a special emphasis on Excel and Access.
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, or other relevant Engineering discipline, and have completed at least two semester before beginning this opportunity.