- Technical knowledge and aptitude and strong interest for programming, evaluating, and testing code. Specifically, it is preferred for the candidate to have embedded software experience or interest, and scripting experience (Python)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a sharp attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Software or Computer Engineering, preferably at an ABET-accredited school, and must have completed at least two semesters prior to beginning this opportunity
- Programming experience with C, Python & Java.
- Exposure with GIT & RTOS tools.