Special knowledge, skills and abilities requirements:
- Hands-on technical aptitude.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools, with a special emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods outside of plastics
- Technical knowledge of injection molds
- Technical knowledge of plastics processing methods (injection molding, blow molding, & extrusion
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a Plastics or Mechanical Engineering program and completed at least one semester of sophomore year before beginning this co-op.
- Pro-E capability & CAD capability
- Testing experience