Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to communicate across organizational levels.
- General Understanding of Operations
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Education and Experience required:
- Incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field and have junior status.