- Technical knowledge, aptitude and strong interest for developing, and testing software.
- Knowledge of the C programming language through experience or education.
- Embedded system development interest, and related classroom or project experience.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a sharp attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
Education and experience required:
- The incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Software, Computer, or Electrical Engineering, preferably at an ABET-accredited school, and must have completed at least two semesters prior to beginning this opportunity
- Experience with source code control and bug tracking tools (Git, Jira, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with wireless or wired communications development