- Technical knowledge, aptitude and strong interest for developing, and testing software apps for mobile devices.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Java, Swift, Objective-C, C#
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a sharp attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
Education and experience required:
- The incumbent must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Software or Computer Engineering, preferably at an ABET-accredited school, and must have completed at least two semesters prior to beginning this opportunity.
- Development experience with Xamarin
- Experience with Bluetooth communications