Working alongside experienced MSA Associates, interns have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning to products that protect lives in communities around the world. The Market Intelligence intern will report to the Market Research Analyst. This position will be located at MSA’s Corporate Center in Cranberry Township, PA, and the expected duration of this internship will be the summer semester.
• Highly developed quantitative skills, preferably with a financial background.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work responsibly with information of a confidential nature.
• Ability to work independently and complete tasks within assigned time-frame.
Education and experience required:
• Student should have completed one year towards an MBA or related Masters degree, or be of Senior status in a four-year Business or related degree program.
• Applied Intelligence or Business Intelligence majors