Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Ability to exploring possibilities, perform customer research and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Exceptional sketching and rapid visualization skills (in paper, wacom, cardboard, masking tape, and rubber bands).
- Conceptual engineering abilities to design assemblies/mechanisms for prototypes.
- 3D modeling skills in Solidworks
- Visualize and render in Keyshot or Solidworks.
- Proficient using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign).
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or other relevant degree and be of junior status.