Established in 1914, MSA is the world's leading manufacturer of safety products designed to protect people throughout the world. Working alongside experienced engineers, co-ops have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning to products that protect lives in communities around the world. The Portable Instrument Co-op will gain an appreciation and understanding of the New Product Development process and will support that process through any of the following activities:
• Completing Prototype Testing and creating reports
• Developing solutions to issues
• Prototyping solutions and completing evaluations
• Designing fixtures & test specifications
• Collaborating with international associates as needed to complete project goals
Education and experience required:
• Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering at an ABET-accredited school and have completed at least one semester of Sophomore year.
If you would like to make an impact to ensure that Men and Women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world, we want to hear from you!