Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct and support approval activities of the department where needed
- Serve as SAP Administrator for Product Compliance, including Engineering Change Management (ECM) Change Notice Administrator
- Act as administrator of department databases and support system changes and upgrades when necessary
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of Product Compliance record databases
- Monitor and meet assigned department metrics and deadlines
- Improving and designing department processes, tools, and training materials to improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes,
- Generating and maitaining meaningful reports and dashboards for the department and management
- Be a point of contact for MSA Customer Service and other internal MSA resources for providing certifications and other stored records upon request.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative, and follow work through to completion
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledgeable use of SAP or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool
- Experience with Microsoft Access
Education and experience required:
- Incumbent should be actively pursuing, or have already obtained, a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related Engineering field